We know your pet is a part of your family and it is often difficult to find a property that will allow you to bring them along. We welcome responsible residents and their pets. We recommend you complete the pet approval process prior to completing your regular application. Regular application fees will not be refunded should you decide not to rent the property due to your pet's paw score or if your pet is declined.
- Generally no more than two pets will be allowed. There may be some exceptions. Breed restrictions could apply.
- There will be a pet administration fee of $75 per pet.
- Each pet will be required to go through our third party approval process. The fee is $20 for the first pet, $15 for the second.
- Each pet will receive a score of 0 - 5 paws to determine the monthly risk mitigation fee per pet. This fee will vary from $15 - $65 per pet per month. No fees/deposits will apply for service/assistance animals.
- There will be a $50 pet inspection fee at the time of move-out. This is not a per pet fee. This is per household.
- The paw score will be based on multiple criteria including but not limited to: breed, size, age, amount of shedding, etc...
Paw Score Details
- The fees per paw score are as follows:
- 0 Paws - Not Accepted
- 1 Paw - $65/month
- 2 Paws - $50/month
- 3 Paws - $35/month
- 4 Paws - $25/month
- 5 Paws - $15/month
- Dogs will not score higher than a 4.
- Dogs under 12 months old will score no more than 2 paws due to the increased risk of being a puppy. *Age at the time of move-in
- Dogs under 24 months old will score no more than 3 paws due the increased risk of their age. *Age at the time of move-in
- Large Breeds, highly active and/or herding/working breeds will score no higher than 2 paws.
- Dogs on a dangerous breeds list will score no higher than 1 paw (including mixes)
A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party approval service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile (No Pet/Pet/Animal). This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability.