Onboarding Fee - $195
- View property and give market recommendations
- Prepare management agreement
- Accounting/rental management system setup
- Marketing system setup
- Quality marketing photos
- Upload property to website and social media
- Collect insurance documents, tax and banking information
- Document HVAC filter size and ladder height needed
- Coordinate HVAC and Plumber for first time service and pay bills (if needed) *see recommended service below
Includes current year technology fee (if property is onboarded in the last quarter of the year, $31.25 will be added and no fee will be charged on January 1 for the coming year.
Virtual Tour - $150 One time fee unless there are major changes to the property
- $25 per year to maintain and store - paid Jan. 1 of each year
Technology Fee - $125 - paid Jan. 1 of each year
- We are continually incorporating the latest advanced technological systems that integrate machine learning and automation to ensure prompt, efficient, and most importantly, consistent communication with our property owners, tenants, and prospects.We also employ a system that allows new prospects the ability to call, text, or email to get available property information, schedule appointments, and complete applications 24 hours, 7 days a week. We are currently testing A.I. (artificial intelligence) technology hoping that it will allow us to deliver even greater service and communication. The verdict is still out as to whether this technology is ready for mainstream use.
Rekey locks, Install keyless entry - Price of keyless lock + cost to initially rekey to assure there are no extra keys that could give access to someone not authorized. This is a one time fee. Tenants will not receive a key, so locks will not have to be rekeyed each year. Tenants will receive a code, keyfob and have app access. Below are a few benefits for using a smart keyless entry system:
- Cost savings (#1 Benefit) - Property owners no longer have to rekey between tenants. This is especially important. Saving the locksmith costs of $100 - $125 to rekey locks between tenants makes this a no brainer.
- Security - There is no possibility of anyone losing or copying a key and the locks are 100% pick & bump proof.
- Vendor Accountability - Each vendor will have their own log-in through the app so we can see, who and exactly what time they enter and exit the property.
- Move-out Security - Tenants' access will be denied immediately after their lease expires.
- Expedited maintenance, happy tenants - We'll no longer need to coordinate between multiple people to give a vendor access to complete a maintenance request. Happy tenants stay longer which saves money in turnover costs.
- Marketing Tool - In a tough market, anything to give us a leg up over the competition helps. People love smart home technology. The tenants will each have the app on their phone which allows them to lock & unlock the door and send guest access that can be limited by the day and hour with just an email or text. Tenants will also have a key fob for quick entry.
- In the case of an emergency call where a tenant may not be home (particularly flooded units from busted water supply lines) I'll be able to immediately grant access so damage can be swiftly mitigated.
Please click here to view our frequently asked questions about the keyless locks system
The property should be delivered to Cissell Management move-in ready. If the owner is not able or desires, we can turn the property over for a fee.
New Property Intake Turnover Service - $225
- Inspection with photos
- Coordinating vendors for paint, cleaning, carpet cleaning, and small general handyman repairs
- Paint estimates if needed (2)
- Itemized list of repairs and invoices
- Recommendations of what would normally be held out of a tenant’s security deposit according to Cissell Management Company’s lease agreement (if applicable)
*Funds must be collected via ACH prior to any work being performed by vendors.
*If a full turnover is not needed, owner will only be billed for service needed at $75 per hour as listed in section E.7 of the management agreement.
*Major renovations, repairs, and handling of property owner’s personal items/furniture are not included in this service. They will be billed at a rate of $75 per hour.
Optional Recommended Service prior to first tenant’s move-in to help reduce costs by avoiding multiple service calls throughout the year
Plumber New Unit Service (Plumber's hourly rate + materials. Typically takes 1 hour)
- Replace all flappers and float valves
- Replace any plastic supply lines with braided metal (toilet, fridge)
- Check under sinks for leaks
- Check garbage disposal
- Fix any dripping faucets/showers
HVAC Unit Service
- Clean unit
- General service (check freon)
- Blow out drain
- Replace filters
- Install float switch(es)
HVAC Filter Options
- Tenant is 100% responsible - cost of filters. Leave one year supply of filters at the property
- Cissell Management - $30 + filter per quarter *for properties requiring more than a 4 foot step ladder there will be an additional charge